Everyone has Many old things like books, phones and bikes etc . But I don't think you even know that you can earn money online by selling that things for good money. There are many websites where you can sell your old things easily. I going to suggest you most popular websites where you can sell various old things.
Did you know that you can sell your old semester books? If not then no need worry, you can sell your old books or magazines online and you can get half of price . Here is the list of famous website to sell old books or magazines-
1.bookscouter.com
2.amazon.com
3.bookstores.com
There are remained many more websites to sell old books but I personally recommend these websites because they got good reviews from users.
Sell your bike , furniture or cars etcI know many people aware about it that we can sell old bikes,cars or furniture online but you don't know the right platforms to sell. You can get very good price of your bike,cars or furniture through these websites. These websites helps you to reach right customers who will ready to pay you the price you want. These websites are better to sell your cars or furniture-
1.olx.com or app
2.Quicker.com or app
3.justdial.com (for furniture)
4.khojle.com
5.bikedekho.com
6.droom.in
7.credr.com
8.zigwheels.com
9.bikes4sale.com
10.carandbike.com
These websites are recommended after personally used by me so go and check this websites.do post your bike,car or furniture picture and price to sell fast.
Some old coins are very expensive, you can earn good money online by selling your old coins. Coin price increased as they're old . So if you have many old coins then what you waiting for go and sell your old coins on my under mentioned websites.
1.www.ebay.com
2.www.amazon.com
3.indiamart.com
4.luriya.com
5.indiancoinmill.com
6.photocoinoffers.com
7.quicker.com
8.ecwid.com
These are good websites to sell your old coins.you will earn alot of money easily if you have many old coins.
I am sure you did not heard about it that you can sell your old clothes online.you can't get good value for old clothes but it better to sell old clothes than keep them in almira. here are some sites to sell old clothes-
1.etsy.com
2.ebay.com
3.poshmark.com
4.Thredup.com
5.refashioner.com
6.Tradesy.com
Go and check out these websites to sell your old clothes.
Sell your old CD,DVD's and games There are many people who have old CD,DVD's and games that can be sell online. I also have many DVD's that I am selling online through certified websites.
1.cex.com
2.webuybooks.com
3.ebay.com
4.Amazon marketplace
5.Momox.com
These are some certified websites to sell CD, DVD'S or games. Go and list your items in these websites to earn money.
I do have 3 old phones and I am sure you will have also.but why we sell our phones in market when we can sell online. I suggest these websites to sell your old phones-
1.budli.in
2.cashify.in
3.getinstacash.in
4.recycledevice.com
5.cashonpick.com
6.cashonphone.com
7.sellyt.com
Check these websites to sell your phones. You can easily sell your old phones by these websites.
Comments
Post a Comment